I want to assure families who are looking at Zion Lutheran Early Childhood Education Center that the health, safety and well-being of our preschool children, families and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
COVID has changed our lives, but we have made the necessary changes that balance the need for in-person learning with our health & safety measures. We have enhanced our daily cleaning schedules and created policies for social distancing. We remain committed to providing a loving Christian environment and a quality early childhood education.
Come and see why parents in this community continue to choose Zion Lutheran Early Childhood Education Center.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have about our preschool.
Elizabeth Reilley, School Director
During COVID, Zion ECEC has become prepared to educate His Littlest Learners:
- Parents and staff work in cooperation to be on the alert for signs of illness, and staff and children stay home when they are sick.
- Hand-sanitizer stations are installed in the classrooms and at the preschool entrance.
- Staff and children wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Classrooms have child-sized hand-washing stations.
- Face masks are optional.
- Air filtration machines in each classroom